Tuesday, October 27, 2009

'Wicked' in Oz

The girls headed to the "Big Smoke" (Sydney) on Saturday to take in a performance of the Broadway musical Wicked at the Capitol Theatre. For all of us Wizard of Oz fans out there this opportunity was truly a creative and unique look into the humble beginning of those witches from the Emerald City that we learned to love and hate as children.

We had our pre-preformance lunch and cocktails at Ripples restaurant along the wharf near Darling Harbour. Great food, beautiful weather and fabulous atmosphere.

Cheers! Vicki (my next door neighbor), Me, Sue (Ben's Aunt) and Cheryl (Ben's mum)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun!!! Several of my co-workers have seen it (some a couple times) and have had nothing but great things to say about it. I kept saying I was going to take the girls, but I'm afraid I might be too late :-( I think it might have left L.A... I'll have to check on the computer before I sign off for the night. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete